BEIJING The Chinese Ministry of Commerce's anti-monopoly bureau has approved Lenovo Group's proposed $2.3 billion deal to buy IBM Corp's low-end server business.
The deal, announced in January, is expected to be completed by the end of the year, said Lenovo Chief Executive Yang Yuanqing on Wednesday, but still requires U.S. regulatory approval.
(Reporting by Paul Carsten)
Trending On Reuters
India has blocked hundreds of adult websites to prevent pornography becoming a social nuisance, a government official said on Monday, sparking a debate about censorship and freedom in the world's largest democracy. Article | Poll
- Samsung glamour days over as it fights to save mobile market share
- Drug using 3D printing technology gets FDA nod
- U.S. court to hear lawsuits over 'net neutrality' in December
- U.S. drones capture breath samples from humpback whales in study
- Internet experts submit draft plan for U.S. to cede domain oversight