1 Min Read
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Trs Investments Ltd :
* TRS has, in consultation with HuaHan, investigated potential property transactions in New Zealand since their investment in TRS
* HuaHan has now advised that it no longer wishes to pursue transactions in New Zealand with TRS
* Has not received funds from a requested drawdown from HuaHan working capital facility
* "Directors need to undertake further due diligence but believe opportunity appears very good"
* HuaHan's nominee to the TRS board, Hao Sun, has resigned with immediate effect
* TRS has been introduced to a Chinese company with an established business and are interested in reverse listing that business into TRS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: