Daimler picks U.S. trucks chief to replace Bernhard
BERLIN, Feb 27 Daimler has appointed the head of its North American trucks division to run group-wide truck operations, replacing departed chief Wolfgang Bernhard, the carmaker said on Monday.
Dec 13 Harmonic Inc
* Harmonic Inc - Harold Covert, company's Chief Financial Officer, intends to resign from CFO role
* Harmonic Inc - Covert will continue to serve as CFO until after filing of company's 2016 annual report
* Has launched a search for a new CFO
* Harmonic announces CFO transition Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, Feb 27 The European Union will not pick an immediate fight with the City of London over its right to clear euro-denominated securities, EU officials said on Monday, as Britain prepares to trigger the process of quitting the bloc.
* Manulife issues statement regarding FINTRAC administrative penalty