RPT-Apple working with Hertz to test self-driving technology - BBG
June 26 Apple Inc is leasing a small fleet of cars from rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc to test self-driving technology, Bloomberg reported on Monday.
Sept 29 Petrobras corporate risk manager Carlos Alberto Rechelo spoke about company's new board and senior management hiring policies in a conference call with reporters.
* Brazil's Petrobras says new policy sets clear rules for advertising board and senior executive positions and choosing winning candidate.
* Petrobras hiring policy for top officials will make posting of jobs public and establish committee responsible for outcome.
* Petrobras says minority shareholder representative on board will be able to oversee all key hiring decisions
* Corporate risk chief says Petrobras is expanding background checks for all board members, senior managers.
* Petrobras policy will prohibit ministers and other government officials from participating in board, top management positions. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Jeb Blount)
* Fannie Mae announces two credit insurance risk transfer transactions on $19.8 billion of single-family loans Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: