BRIEF-HOUSE DO upgrades to TSE first section from TSE Mothers on Dec. 8
* Says its stock has been listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) first section from TSE Mothers, effective Dec. 8
Oct 4 HBM Healthcare Investments AG :
* Launches a new share buy-back programme
* New share buy-back programme of up to 730,000 shares (10 pct of total shares issued) for purpose of cancellation by way of a capital reduction
* It will begin on Thursday, 6 October 2016 and will be terminated no later than 23 June 2019 Source text: bit.ly/2cPbxwJ Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says its stock began listing on Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) JASDAQ on Dec. 8
Dec 8 Australian shares were higher for a third consecutive session on Thursday with broad-based gains on expectations that the European Central Bank would extend its current stimulus programme at its policy meeting later in the day.