BRIEF-Bank of Hawaii says Kent Lucien to be chief strategy officer
* Says Kent T. Lucien, vice chair, currently Bank of Hawaii's chief financial officer, will become chief strategy officer
Dec 28 China Reinsurance Group Corp
* Approved resolution on nomination of He Chunlei as executive director candidate
* He Chunlei is appointed as executive vice president of company on 28 december 2016, to assume role of president
* Approved on Zhang Hong's ceasing to serve as executive director
* Zhang hong ceasing to be president of company
* Approved resolution on Wang Yonggang's ceasing to be chairman of board of supervisors and supervisor of co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, Jan 20 The Trump administration, hours after taking office on Friday, suspended a plan to cut mortgage insurance premiums on federally insured home loans that the U.S. government had estimated would save eligible homeowners an average of $500 a year.
Jan 20 The U.S. government is investigating dietary supplement maker Herbalife over whether it violated foreign bribery laws while conducting business in China, the company revealed in a regulatory filing on Friday.