* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fall 0.13
percent. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan
rises 0.1 percent.
* Asian shares are capped as investor sentiment is weighed down
by concerns over U.S. fiscal woes as well as Greece's bailout,
despite improving economic data from the world's two largest
economies, the United States and China.
* Foreign investors sold 2.04 billion rupees of stocks on
Friday, when the BSE index fell 0.86 percent,
provisional exchange data showed.
* India to release September factory data, October CPI and trade
* Earnings on Monday: DLF, Jaiprakash Associates