Jan 11 Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc :
* Southern Missouri Bancorp and Tammcorp announce agreement to merge
* Southern Missouri Bancorp-minority shareholders of Capaha to be entitled to receive merger consideration payable under terms of merger agreement
* Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc says combined company will operate 42 locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Illinois
* Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc -transaction is anticipated to be accretive to earnings per share by approximately 3.0% in fiscal 2018 and 7.9% in fiscal 2019.
* Deal is valued at approximately $23.4 million
* Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc says merger was unanimously approved by boards of both entities
* Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc - Tammcorp shareholders will receive Southern Missouri common stock for half of merger consideration, and cash for other half Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Carrefour's property arm Carmila launches capital increase
PARIS, June 25 Carmila, the property unit of Europe's largest retailer Carrefour, announced on Sunday a capital increase of 557 million euros ($623.5 million) to fund its future expansion.