LONDON, March 7 - The bulk of investors in Britain's 53 billion pound ($90 billion) commercial property market are opposed to the country leaving the European Union as it could force business tenants to re-evaluate their British presence, according to a survey.
March 7 - Raymond James Financial Inc's broker-dealer unit hired two financial advisers from UBS Financial Services.
* Says offered to let Casablanca appoint two independent directors to the board
March 7 - U.S. medical devices maker Biomet Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Friday to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering of its common shares as its private equity owners look to cash out.
* India's Bharti in talks with Carrefour, Aeon for retail JV - report
PARIS, March 7 - Airline shake-ups in Indonesia and Serbia dented a surge in orders for Airbus aircraft in February, but the European planemaker edged ahead in its annual order race with Boeing, company data showed on Friday.
* Focus on U.S. jobs data after recent weather-related weak data
March 7 - Iron ore producer Cliffs Natural Resources Inc said Casablanca Capital LP rejected an offer to settle a proxy fight and the activist investor was seeking full control of the company's board.
LONDON, March 7 - European Union lawmakers will consider toughening up the bloc's cap on bankers' bonuses after lenders have begun softening its impact by awarding extra "allowances" to top up fixed pay.
* FTSEurofirst 300 down 0.4 pct, Euro STOXX 50 down 0.4 pct
- Financial: Supreme Court rejects another Sahara bid to release Subrata Roy
- Technology: Interview - Pakistan considers launching military operation in March
- Healthcare: Malaysia's Anwar convicted of sodomy, political future in doubt
- Consumer: Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Energy: Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates
- Industrials: Government to set up inflation target, RBI to implement - Chidambaram
- M&A: Debt veteran Paul Richards retires from BofAML
- Bankruptcy: Nationwide CoCo blow-out spurs UK bank capital plans
- IPOs: Biomet files for IPO to raise up to $100 mln
- Private Capital: UPDATE 2-Evonik ups dividend although profit not certain to rise
- Hedge Funds: Computer-driven trade to grab market share in 2014
- Sensex, Nifty end nearly 2 percent up; banking, realty stocks rally
- Supreme Court rejects another Sahara bid to release Subrata Roy
- U.S. says ready to do business with BJP's Narendra Modi
- Aeon denies retail JV talks with Bharti, Carrefour silent
- Government to set up inflation target, RBI to implement - Chidambaram
- India leads emerging stocks higher; Ukraine fears ease
- Rupee to weaken; modest gains still seen for China's yuan - Reuters poll
- Rupee trading around 61 vs dollar
- Daimler trucks unit sees profits in India by 2017 - report
- Sensex, NIfty's record highs signal bet on Indian economy