Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.NS)
19 Oct 2017
Thu, Oct 5 2017
* Says Sept total production of 151,239 vehicles versus 146,434 vehicles Source text - http://bit.ly/2y0B5EE Further company coverage:
** Credit Suisse expects Maruti Suzuki India Ltd's Q2 margins to improve Q-o-Q on better product mix and operating leverage; keeps "neutral" rating on carmaker
* Says August total sales of 163,701 vehicles versus 132,211 vehicles last year
* Says July total sales of 165,346 vehicles versus 137,116 vehicles last year
Maruti Suzuki, India's top-selling car maker, posted a quarterly profit that missed estimates even though sales grew steadily, as a rise in commodity prices and the impact of a new nationwide sales tax ate into earnings.
July 27 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the country's top-selling car maker, posted a 4.4 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, but missed estimates as a rise in commodity prices and the impact of a new nationwide sales tax ate into earnings.
* Says costs were impacted by higher commodity prices, and sales promotion & marketing expenses in Q1
* June quarter profit 15.56 billion rupees versus profit of 14.91 billion rupees last year
July 1 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd's vehicle sales in June: June 2017 June 2016 Pct change TOTAL SALES 106,394 98,840 7.6 DOMESTIC SALES 93,263 92,133 1.2 CARS 69,970 72,551 -3.6 EXPORTS 13,131 6,707 95.8 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki, controlled by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , is India's largest carmaker by sales. (Compiled by Sankalp Phartiyal in MUMBAI)
* Says May total sales of 136962 vehicles versus 123,034 vehicles last year