Axis Bank Ltd (AXBK.NS)
2 Dec 2016
* Says proposes to raise funds by issuing unsecured redeemable non-convertible subordinated debentures aggregating to 18 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2fjgZfA Further company coverage:
MUMBAI Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector bank by assets, said on Tuesday none of its ATM machines had been compromised in a recent cyber attack.
MUMBAI, Nov 8 Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector bank by assets, said on Tuesday none of its ATM machines had been compromised in a recent cyber attack.
MUMBAI Axis Bank Ltd on Tuesday reported an 83 percent fall in second-quarter net profit after a sharp rise in bad loans, providing more evidence of how India's banks are struggling to cope with a $138 billion distressed loan burden.
* Axis Bank Q2 net slumps 83 pct, doubles credit cost guidance
* Axis Bank Ltd exec says bad loans rose as some watch list accounts slipped into NPLs
* Axis bank ltd consensus forecast for sept quarter net profit was 16.61 billion rupees
* Says acceptance of the sanction letter of Axis Bank Ltd for their credit facility of INR 245 million Source text: http://bit.ly/2dC8EUZ Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
* Axis Bank Ltd says allotted 50,000 senior unsecured redeemable NCDs aggregating to INR 50 billion Source text - http://bit.ly/2dssIV9 Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
* Says breach has occurred in case of customers who have used certain non Axis Bank ATMs