Axis Bank Ltd (AXBK.NS)
26 May 2017
May 18 Axis Bank Ltd * Says reduces its home loan rates by 30 bps Source text for Eikon: Axis Bank, India's third largest private sector bank today announced a reduction in its home loan interest rates by 30 bps. Taking forward its commitment towards affordable housing finance, the bank has revised its rates for home loans up to Rs 30 lacs for the salaried segment to 8.35%, the lowest in the industry. The revised rate will be available with effect from May 16, 2017. Axis Ba
* Says decided to keep MCLRs of bank unchanged; effective from 18th May, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
** Shares of Axis Bank Ltd fall as much as 2.7 pct; top pct loser on NSE index
MUMBAI Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector lender by assets, reported a smaller-than-expected 43 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit and said the worst was over in terms of bad loans that have surged in the past year.
* Profit 12.25 bln rupees, down 43 pct y/y, vs 9.51 bln estimate
* Exec says doesn't intend to continue with "watch list" construct beyond FY18
MUMBAI, April 26 Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector lender by assets, reported a smaller-than-expected 43 percent fall in fourth-quarter net profit, with its bad-loan ratio narrowing quarter-on-quarter.
* March quarter interest earned 111.68 billion rupees versus 108.99 billion rupees year ago
* Says keeps 1 year MCLR at 8.25 percent w.e.f. April 18 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Axis Bank Ltd clarifies on news item "CBI books Axis Bank officials for Rs 100.57 crore deposits post demonetization"