BTG PLC (BTG.L)
20 Apr 2015
LONDON, April 2 - British drugs company BTG nudged up its 2014/15 revenue forecast on Thursday and said it was on course for further strong growth in its new financial year.
* Adr programme will be open for deposits from 9 a.m. (est) today Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Feb 5 - British drugs company BTG lifted its forecast for annual revenues by as much as 4 percent on Thursday, citing the benefits of a U.S. acquisition and the reversal of currency headwinds.
* Full year revenue is now expected to be in range 345 mln-360 mln stg; previous guidance was 330 mln-345 mln stg
* Placing raised proceeds of approximately 150 mln stg (before expenses)
* Announce that it has entered into an agreement to acquire pneumrx inc on a debt free cash free basis for an initial cash consideration of us$230 million
LONDON, Dec 4 - BTG, the healthcare group best known for treating rattlesnake bites and varicose veins, is expanding into lung care by buying a Californian firm that has developed a device to prop open airways.
Nov 11 - British drugs company BTG said it had started to roll out its varicose vein treatment to a positive response in the United States, as it said revenue for the year would be at the top end of forecasts.
* Operating profit increased to £42.8m (h1 13/14: £25.0m)