Diageo PLC (DGE.L)
7 Jul 2015
* Has sold Gleneagles hotel limited to a private investment group led by Ennismore for an undisclosed amount
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Diageo announces that Deirdre Mahlan is to be appointed President, Diageo North America
* Announced that Larry Schwartz, President Diageo North America, will retire by end of calendar year
LONDON, June 8 - Shares in Diageo Plc, the world's largest spirits maker, rose about 7 percent on Monday following a report in the Brazilian press saying private equity firm 3G Capital was considering a bid for it.
* Shire dips after Sunday Times says considering Actelion bid
LONDON, June 8 - European shares fell on Monday, weighed down by a drop in agrochemicals group Syngenta although Deutsche Bank outperformed to surge higher after boardroom changes.
MONTREAL, June 7 - Former Diageo boss Paul Walsh has not joined the Formula One Group as a non-executive director despite the appointment being announced last year, Bernie Ecclestone said on Sunday.
BRASILIA - Brazilian billionaire Jorge Paulo Lemann and his partners in private equity firm 3G Capital are considering a potential bid for Diageo PLC, the world's largest producer of spirits, the Brazilian newsweekly Veja reported on Friday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/MILAN/LONDON, May 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised Diageo plc's (Diageo) Outlook to Negative from Stable. Its Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating have been affirmed at 'A-' and its Short-term IDR at 'F2'. Diageo's subsidiaries', Diageo Finance BV, Diageo Finance plc, Diageo Capital plc and Diageo Investment Corporation, senior unsecured ratings have also been affirmed at 'A-'/'F2'. The revis