Halfords Group PLC (HFD.L)
21 Nov 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£945.72|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||199.10|
* CEO sees potential for more than 100 specialist bike shops
LONDON, Nov 6 - British car parts to bicycle retailer Halfords posted a 10.8 percent rise in first half profit as a turnaround plan hinged on investment in staff, service and ranges bears fruit.
* Profit before tax and non-recurring items 49.4 million stg, up 10.8 percent
* Macintosh's response to reports of Halfords' bankruptcy
* Has been notified that application for bankruptcy has been filed by Halfords Netherlands, and that this application has been accepted
* Total revenue for Halfords group up 7.9 percent for Q1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON - Bicycles-to-car-parts group Halfords on Wednesday said it had bought Boardman Bikes, the range founded by British Olympic gold medalist Chris Boardman.
LONDON, June 4 - Bicycles-to-car-parts group Halfords on Wednesday said it had bought Boardman Bikes, the range founded by British Olympic gold medallist Chris Boardman.
* Guidance for fy15 provided on 22 may 2014 remains unchanged on today's announcement. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: