Halfords Group PLC (HFD.L)
* Shares down 1.8 pct, down 39 pct year-on-year (Recasts with CEO, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, July 14 British bicycles to car parts retailer Halfords could face a bigger hit to profit from sterling's depreciation against the dollar than previously indicated due to the currency impact of Britons' vote to leave the EU, it said on Thursday.
* Group revenue +2.1%, with retail +1.5% and autocentres +5.9%
* Announces its preliminary results for 52 weeks to 1 April 2016
June 1 Halfords Group Plc said its full-year pretax profit before non-recurring items rose marginally, helped by strength in its motoring business.
* Initial cash consideration is £18.4 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Quarterly group LFL +2.6%, retail LFL +3.1% (note 1), autocentres LFL +1.7%