Halfords Group PLC (HFD.L)
4 Mar 2015
(Adds details) LONDON, Jan 21 - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 16 to 27 points, or 0.4 percent higher on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on * The FTSE 100 index closed 0.5 percent higher at 6,620.10 points on Tuesday, after earlier reaching its highest point since the start of 2015 at 6,640.44 points. * BHP BILLITON - The world's largest miner said on Wednesday it woul
LONDON, Jan 21 - British retailer Halfords , whose boss Matt Davies will leave to take charge of Tesco UK in June, posted a rise in Christmas sales thanks to strong demand for car maintenance and cycling products.
(Corrects Davies' age to 44 after clarification from Halfords)
* Announces that matt davies, chief executive officer (ceo), has resigned to take up position of uk and roi ceo at tesco plc.
* CEO sees potential for more than 100 specialist bike shops
LONDON, Nov 6 - British car parts to bicycle retailer Halfords posted a 10.8 percent rise in first half profit as a turnaround plan hinged on investment in staff, service and ranges bears fruit.
* Profit before tax and non-recurring items 49.4 million stg, up 10.8 percent
* Macintosh's response to reports of Halfords' bankruptcy
* Has been notified that application for bankruptcy has been filed by Halfords Netherlands, and that this application has been accepted