Halfords Group PLC (HFD.L)
21 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£881.85|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||199.06|
* Macintosh's response to reports of Halfords' bankruptcy
* Has been notified that application for bankruptcy has been filed by Halfords Netherlands, and that this application has been accepted
* Total revenue for Halfords group up 7.9 percent for Q1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON - Bicycles-to-car-parts group Halfords on Wednesday said it had bought Boardman Bikes, the range founded by British Olympic gold medalist Chris Boardman.
LONDON, June 4 - Bicycles-to-car-parts group Halfords on Wednesday said it had bought Boardman Bikes, the range founded by British Olympic gold medallist Chris Boardman.
* Guidance for fy15 provided on 22 may 2014 remains unchanged on today's announcement. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LFL cycling gear sales up 41.6 pct in 3 months to March 28
LONDON, May 22 - Halfords Group, a cycles and auto parts retailer, said its full-year adjusted pretax profit rose 1.1 percent, helped by a strong performance in cycles in its final quarter.