Office Depot Inc (ODP.N)
15 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$3,171.70|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||537.58|
Aug 20 - Staples Inc warned that its sales could fall in the current quarter as it sells fewer computers and core office supplies such as ink, toner and paper in North America amid stiff competition from online retailers and big-box chains.
Aug 5 - Office Depot Inc warned of weak sales this year as stiff competition from online and mass retailers erodes sales in its North American retail business.
* Euro zone businesses grow but deflation pressures mount
Aug 5 - Office Depot Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss as costs soared 58 percent and retail same-store sales fell 3 percent in North America, its largest market.
* Office Depot to close 400 U.S. stores; shares up 16 pct
* Office Depot to close 400 U.S. stores; shares up 17 pct
* Shares rise as much as 20 pct (Adds analyst comment, details from conference call; updates shares)
NEW YORK, May 6 - Wall Street edged lower on Tuesday, led by losses in financial stocks, while the technology sector was weighed by a selloff in shares of Twitter.
NEW YORK - Wall Street was set for a slightly lower open on Tuesday as investors hesitated to push the market higher, with major indexes near record levels.
* U.S. trade deficit narrows in March, exports bounce back