Oil India Ltd (OILI.NS)
9 Dec 2016
* Approval for voluntary winding up of its wholly owned subsidiary-Oil India International Further company coverage:
* Net profit in Sept quarter last year was 7.06 billion rupees as per Ind-AS; net sales was 23.98 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2fDF9yx Further company coverage:
* Says approved bonus issue in 1:3 ratio Source text: http://bit.ly/2gB6Nyh Further company coverage:
* Says board to consider bonus issue Source text: http://bit.ly/2gjJ5GY Further company coverage:
MUMBAI Venezuela's national oil company Petroleos de Venezuela has agreed to supply oil on a monthly basis to India to help settle dues which Venezuela owes to India's Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd, ONGC Chairman D K Sarraf said on Thursday.
MUMBAI India will not change a domestic gas price formula which was set up in 2014, Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said on Wednesday.
* Indian cabinet approves proposal by Oil India Ltd to acquire stake in two cos in russia
* Gets members' nod for appointment of Utpal Bora as chairman, MD
India's broader NSE Nifty edged lower on Wednesday after hitting its highest level in 18 months earlier in the session, as investors booked profit in recent outperformers such as Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd .
** Oil India Ltd's shares up as much as 3.7 pct at 402 rupees, highest since Jan. 8