Oil India Ltd (OILI.NS)
* Says Asian Oilfield Services received award of contract from Oil India Limited for an estimated value of 142.86 crores Source text: (http://bit.ly/2iBid4g) Further company coverage:
* Oil India says allotment of bonus shares Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ittEQx) Further company coverage:
* Gets members' nod for issue of bonus shares in the ratio of 1:3 Source text: http://bit.ly/2iX0XI5 Further company coverage:
* Approval for voluntary winding up of its wholly owned subsidiary-Oil India International Further company coverage:
* Net profit in Sept quarter last year was 7.06 billion rupees as per Ind-AS; net sales was 23.98 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2fDF9yx Further company coverage:
* Says approved bonus issue in 1:3 ratio Source text: http://bit.ly/2gB6Nyh Further company coverage:
* Says board to consider bonus issue Source text: http://bit.ly/2gjJ5GY Further company coverage:
MUMBAI Venezuela's national oil company Petroleos de Venezuela has agreed to supply oil on a monthly basis to India to help settle dues which Venezuela owes to India's Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd, ONGC Chairman D K Sarraf said on Thursday.
MUMBAI India will not change a domestic gas price formula which was set up in 2014, Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said on Wednesday.
* Indian cabinet approves proposal by Oil India Ltd to acquire stake in two cos in russia