Oil India Ltd (OILI.NS)
* Says crude oil production 6.49 percent higher in Q4 2016-17
State-run Oil India Ltd posted a 96 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit, hurt by a one-time charge realised on the pre-discount and post-discount price of crude oil paid to a state government.
May 29 State-run Oil India Ltd posted a 96 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit, hurt by a one-time charge realised on the pre-discount and post-discount price of crude oil paid to a state government.
* Net profit in March quarter last year was 4.70 billion rupees as per Ind-AS; net sales was 18.99 billion rupees
* Says 2 hydrocarbon discoveries in Moran Petroleum Mining Lease in April Source text - (http://bit.ly/2qzO3CQ) Further company coverage:
* Says on Apr 11, Oil India International Pte LTD, Singapore priced $500 million fixed rate unsecured notes due 2027 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Announces successful completion of four wells, commissioning of pipeline, gas gathering station
* Says approves buyback of shares worth up to 15.27 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2nVASLc Further company coverage:
* Says to consider proposal for buy back of fully paid-up equity shares of company Source text - (http://bit.ly/2m7ifTp) Further company coverage:
* Says award of two contract areas to the company in consortia with Oil India Limited