Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC.N)
17 May 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$28,499.86|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||290.96|
- Some of the biggest U.S. media conglomerates beat earnings expectations on Wednesday, though Time Warner Inc, Viacom Inc and Comcast Corp all found their television businesses under scrutiny in a tough advertising market.
- Time Warner Inc posted a higher first-quarter profit on Wednesday, as growth in its cable networks offset declines in the film, TV entertainment and publishing units.
- Arthur Minson, a former senior officer at online media company AOL, has been named the new finance chief of No. 2 U.S. cable provider Time Warner Cable Inc.
* Minson once served as deputy finance chief at Time Warner Cable
- Time Warner Cable Inc, the second-largest U.S. cable provider, will no longer aggressively push "triple play" packages of Internet, video and voice on its customers, moving away from the long-held industry practice of bundling the services together.
* First-quarter adjusted earnings $1.41 per share vs estimate $1.37
April 25 - Time Warner Cable Inc : * CFO says company sees full-year 2013 revenue growth in the 4 percent to 5
NEW YORK, April 25 - Time Warner Cable Inc : * Shares fall 4 percent in premarket trade following results
April 25 - Time Warner Cable Inc, the second largest U.S. cable operator, posted higher quarterly revenue, helped by strong growth in its business services segment.
March 25 - Otelco Inc filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on Sunday, court documents showed, three months after the telecom services provider lost a key revenue-generating contract from Time Warner Cable Inc.
|DISH Network Corp (DISH.OQ)||$38.99||+0.30|
|DISH Network Corp (DISHO.PK)||--||--|
|AT&T Inc. (T.N)||$37.44||+0.06|
|Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ.N)||$53.35||+0.15|
|Frontier Communications Corp (FTR.OQ)||$4.42||+0.02|
|Cincinnati Bell Inc. (CBB.N)||$3.50||-0.09|
|Cincinnati Bell Inc. (CBB_pb.N)||$47.70||+0.40|
|Vonage Holdings Corp. (VG.N)||$2.75||+0.01|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$433.26||-1.27|