UTV Media PLC (UTV.L)
30 Jan 2015
Jan 9 - Northern Irish radio and TV broadcaster UTV Media Plc said it may sell some or all of its UK independent local radio stations, sending its shares up sharply in late trading.
* Full year 2014 revenue will be ahead of last year - finance director Further company coverage:
* Group revenue for 9 months to end sept 84.7 million stg versus 77.4 million stg
* Group revenue for 9 months to end sept 84,711 million pounds versus 77,447 million pounds
Nov 13 - UTV Media Plc, northern Irish radio and television broadcaster, reported a 9 percent rise in revenue for the nine months, underpinned mainly by improving economic conditions in the UK and Ireland.
* First-half pretax profit 10 mln stg vs 6.1 mln stg year earlier
* H1 pre-tax profit growth of 62 pct to £10.0m (2013: 6.1m)
Aug 26 - Northern Irish radio and television broadcaster UTV Media Plc reported a 13 percent rise in first-half revenue as its radio stations drew in fans for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
* Talksport has extended its international partnership with Premier League for an additional three years until 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Scott Taunton, managing director, UTV Radio (GB), has been promoted to COO with additional responsibility for generating television revenue across sales offices in Dublin, Belfast and London