UTV Media PLC (UTV.L)
19 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£166.53|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||95.85|
* Full year 2014 revenue will be ahead of last year - finance director Further company coverage:
* Group revenue for 9 months to end sept 84.7 million stg versus 77.4 million stg
* Group revenue for 9 months to end sept 84,711 million pounds versus 77,447 million pounds
Nov 13 - UTV Media Plc, northern Irish radio and television broadcaster, reported a 9 percent rise in revenue for the nine months, underpinned mainly by improving economic conditions in the UK and Ireland.
* First-half pretax profit 10 mln stg vs 6.1 mln stg year earlier
* H1 pre-tax profit growth of 62 pct to £10.0m (2013: 6.1m)
Aug 26 - Northern Irish radio and television broadcaster UTV Media Plc reported a 13 percent rise in first-half revenue as its radio stations drew in fans for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
* Talksport has extended its international partnership with Premier League for an additional three years until 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Scott Taunton, managing director, UTV Radio (GB), has been promoted to COO with additional responsibility for generating television revenue across sales offices in Dublin, Belfast and London