Vectura Group PLC (VEC.L)
29 May 2015
May 20 - Respiratory drugs specialist Vectura Group Plc reported a bigger-than-expected jump in full-year revenue as it raked in higher royalty payments and licensing revenue.
* Revenues up 59 pct to 58 mln stg (2013/14: 36.5 mln stg) from increased royalties and milestone payments
* Intention to close its site in Gemünden, germany, effective by March 2016
* Acceptances trigger milestone payments to Vectura of $12.5 mln and $7.5 mln respectively Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Chris Blackwell will remain in his role until end of June 2015 and will assist board with search for his successor Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON - Vectura Group, a respiratory drugs specialist, will work with Janssen Biotech to develop treatments for asthma and lung disease COPD, it said on Tuesday.
LONDON, Jan 6 - Vectura Group, a respiratory drugs specialist, will work with Janssen Biotech to develop treatments for asthma and lung disease COPD, it said on Tuesday.
* Vectura signs global development and licence agreement with Janssen in asthma/COPD
* Investigational drug/device combination VR475 met primary endpoint and has shown significant clinical benefit in a phase IIb/III trial in severe asthma patients