Vectura Group PLC (VEC.L)
30 Sep 2016
Sept 7 Drugmaker Vectura Group Plc said it raised its revenue expectations for the nine months to Dec. 31 following strong trading to the end of August.
Aug 30 Respiratory drug specialist Vectura Group Plc said its asthma therapy Flutiform had not met the primary endpoint in a phase III trial carried out by its European partner Mundipharma.
* Vectura initiates legal proceedings against GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
* Recommended all share merger of Skyepharma and Vectura becomes effective
* EBITDA(1) up 43% to £23.2m (2014/15: £16.2m) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Vectura and propeller health announce collaboration to develop digitally-connected inhalers to address chronic respiratory diseases Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CMA has confirmed that proposed recommended all share merger of Vectura and Skyepharma does not qualify for investigation
* UK's CMA says decided that a relevant merger situation has not been created in anticipated acquisition by Vectura Group Plc of Skyepharma Plc Source text for Eikon: