Vectura Group PLC (VEC.L)
* Announces successful pre-ind meeting with US FDA regarding vr647
June 24 - Respiratory drugs specialist Vectura Group Plc appointed AstraZeneca executive James Ward-Lilley as chief executive officer effective Oct. 1.
* Announces appointment of James Ward-Lilley as CEO and executive director. James will succeed Dr Chris Blackwell who, as previously announced, leaves Vectura at end of June 2015
* Vectura Group (UK, B01D1K4) will be added to FTSE 250 index
May 20 - Respiratory drugs specialist Vectura Group Plc reported a bigger-than-expected jump in full-year revenue as it raked in higher royalty payments and licensing revenue.
* Revenues up 59 pct to 58 mln stg (2013/14: 36.5 mln stg) from increased royalties and milestone payments
* Intention to close its site in Gemünden, germany, effective by March 2016
* Acceptances trigger milestone payments to Vectura of $12.5 mln and $7.5 mln respectively Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: