SOMAR CORP:To dissolve a wholly owned subsidiary, which has been engaged in manufacture and sale of coating products in Miyagi, Japan, and complete liquidation in late April 2015.
Juda International Holdings Ltd announces change of financial year end date and proposed change of auditors
Juda International Holdings Ltd:Has resolved that the financial year end date of the company will be changed from March 31 to Dec. 31.Accordingly, the forthcoming financial year end date of the company will be Dec. 31, 2014.Also says that HLB Hodgson Impey Cheng Ltd (HLB) has tendered its...
NIPPON PAINT CO LTD:To raise stake in Nippon Paint (H.K.) Co., Ltd. to 51 pct from 40 pct.To raise stake in Nippon Paint (China) Co., Ltd. to 51 pct from 40 pct.To raise stake in Guangzhou Nippon Paint Co., Ltd. to 51 pct from 40 pct.To raise stake in Nippon Paint (Chengdu) Co., Ltd. to 51 pct from...
Restructuring & Reorganization
- SOMAR to dissolve wholly owned subsidiary
- KIMOTO CO LTD announces merger between subsidiaries
- Ginar Technology Co Ltd announces merger between subsidiaries
- Univacco Technology Inc subsidiary announces liquidation of sub-subsidiary
- New Japan Chemical Co Ltd to stop benzenes business
- Hanwha Chemical Corporation to merge with subsidiary
- STELLA CHEMIFA CORP to dissolve subsidiary and sub-subsidiary
- NIPPON PAINT CO LTD announces transition to holding company structure
- Ube Industries Ltd to dissolve subsidiary and expects extraordinary loss for FY 2015
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.