Ppg Industries Inc : Restructuring actions will result in net reduction of approximately 1,700 positions . Substantially all restructuring actions expected to be complete by Q1 2018 Source (http://bit.ly/2hdGn8a) Further company coverage: [PPG.N] ((Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org;)).
Ziwo Holdings Ltd : "agreement has legally expired and terminated" .Refers to a proposed acquisition by co of entire issued and paid up capital of Longrunn Inter'l Incheon Limited.
Xinjiang Tianye : Says its water-saving irrigation subsidiary will use 5 million yuan to set up a JV in Shihezi with Xinjiang Tianye Group . Says the JV with registered capital of 25 million yuan will be engaged in virescence management .Says the subsidiary will hold 20 percent stake in the JV.
Holitech Technology Co., Ltd.: Says it set up wholly owned chemical subsidiary in Shandong .Says previous plan disclosed on Nov. 22.
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Zhejiang Hailide New Material to dissolve lithium industry unit
- Chengde Nanjiang plans dissolution of stealth tech unit
- Fujian Yuanli Active Carbon to transfer activated carbon business to unit
- Sise Cam says operations at Pasabahce Mersin plant to be terminated
- Bidding group including Japan's Daicel placed highest bid for Takata in air bag maker's auction to find sponsor - Jiji
- Shangying Global scraps asset restructuring plan, shares to resume trade
- China Man-Made Fiber to merge with petrochemical raw materials manufacturing industry unit
- Nippon Carbide Industries says withdrawal of printed circuit board business
- Taiyuan Chemical's shares to halt trading from Aug 29 pending announcement
- Fujian Superpipe to transfer pipeline business to unit
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.